Need to sign up?
Want to learn more?
Request an audition
If you do not want a free membership to view/vote on contest submissions and you only want to see some good ole’ lap action, click the link to go to our lapdance library…
I want the FREE membership!
Take me to the free library
*if the username is not available, you are free to use your email as your username; however, usernames are unable to be changed in the future
Please attach two photos to the following form and include the city where you’d like to request an audition; our Agents will review the information and get back to you as soon as possible.
New members are not currently being enrolled as we update our host servers; in the meantime, please feel free to view our lapdance library.
Take me to the lapdance library
Which number is bigger: 2 or 8?
1. go to your gmail
2. hit the gear on top right above the first email
3. select settings
4. select the 4th option over; “accounts and import”
5. the 4th option down is Check mail from other accounts, click Add a Mail Account
6. a yellow window appears, enter your agent email@example.com (i.e. agentD@lapdancegirls.com)
7. Import emails from my other account (POP3) should be checked, click next
8. include the email address in the username box
9. put your password in (if you didn’t change it, it’s lapdancegirls)
10. select port 995
11. select the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd checkboxes
12. click add account
13. make sure “Yes, I want to be able to send mail as…” is checked, click next
14. you can change the name if you are going to use an alias (just make sure it starts with the same letter as your name because your Agent name does) or just put your agent designator
15. leave the ‘treat as an alias’ box checked, click next
16. type mail.lapdancegirls.com in the SMTP server box
17. put the email address into the username box again
18. type your password (same as above)
19. change port to 465
20. click add account
21. let me know when you get here and i will forward you the link to click
22. go back to the google settings and you should see the account there; also, in the section above make sure ‘Reply from the same address the message was sent to’ is checked (so when you reply to emails it’ll show the agent address)
23. all done